You are hereJoin or Contribute
Join or Contribute
The Berkley Democratic Club (BDC) is a thriving, non-profit community of progressive citizens that cares about our city, state, country, and planet. With your support, we will continue to meet, publish our eNewsletter, and actively participate in local, state, and federal events.
Individual memberships are only $10.00 per year, and family memberships are only $15.00 per year. You may also provide a contribution in addition to, or instead of, your membership. Please note that memberships and contributions are not tax-deductible.
If you prefer to join and/or contribute by postal mail, please download the Membership Form (in PDF format) and send your completed form and check payable to:
Berkley Democratic Club
P.O. Box 725242
Berkley, Michigan 48072-5242
- Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
- Although not a part of our operating mission, your contribution may be used in connection with federal elections at some point, and as such is subject to the limits and prohibitions of the Federal Campaign Act.
- Individual contributions may only be accepted from U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
- If using a credit card, the name on the card must match the purchaser's name.
- Corporate or business entity cards and checks are not permitted.
- If you are an individual paying more than $200 to the BDC per year, we must use our best efforts to request and report your occupation and employer information.
Thank you for supporting the Berkley Democratic Club!